QA Automation Engineer (OTC)
We run Open Telekom Cloud.
Open Telekom Cloud is a public cloud standard product based on open source community software and driven by principles of DevSecOps. Lean structures, agile methods, highly motivated teams and an extremely dynamic business environment determine our actions. With this customer-oriented and agile orientation, we are the anchor point for the Public Cloud business in Deutsche Telekom Group.
We are measured by delivering a secure, stable and innovative platform.
We work jointly with our platform partner and other partners out of the OpenStack ecosystem to create a highly innovative public cloud product based on European security and data protection standards.
We are looking for people who are professionals and evangelists with a great deal of enthusiasm for cloud technology and who are up to the challenges created by the development and operation of a hyper-scale public cloud.
We offer a unique insight into how a large public cloud works under the hood, intercultural teamwork, flat hierarchies and an independent work-style.
We are working on innovative projects. We do not need to know everything at the beginning but we learn during our work.
- develop, execute and monitor automated tests
- detect errors in interfaces and functionality
- consistently automate using common automation frameworks
- review and correct product documentation
- solve complex problems in the day-to-day operation of a hyper-scaler's cloud backend
- experience in any programming language
- readiness to use Python
- experience in API testing
- knowledge of test techniques and approaches
- English Intermediate+ (able to participate in technical discussions)
- experience in Python
- experience in Linux
- experience with OpenStack or similar solutions
- knowledge of networking and virtualization
- Friendly team
- Interesting projects, business trips to Europe
- Flexible working hours
- Lounge zones, summer terraces with a view, coffee & tea 24/7
- Partial compensation of gym membership fee
- Training & development activities
- Official employment, Annual bonus
- Voluntary health insurance
- Volleyball, football, table football, ping-pong, hockey, PS4, bicycle parking
- T-Kickbox corporate startup accelerator