Frontend Developer (T-MAP)
T-Map is an application for visualization of Deutsche Telekom geodata. E.g. network coverage (mobile net and fixed line), Hotspot locations, network faults, etc.
The application is available for end customers in the Internet and for sales agents working in points of sales in intranet. Currently there are two versions of T-Map: 1.0 (legacy one which is currently taking out of service step by step) and brand new 2.0 (made with modern frameworks and tools). Nowadays we spend ~95% of our time for 2.0 app version.
• Taking part in scrum meetings (plannings, review, retro)
• Ability to estimate user stories
• Direct communication with product owner (to clarify requirements)
• Experience with modern UI frameworks (e.g. VueJS, ReactJS) and understanding of how they work
• Good communication skills
• Technical English
Experience with Would be a plus:
• Leaflet or other geoprocessing frameworks
• Responsive design
• CSS preprocessing
• Frontend build tools such as Gulp, Webpack, NPM, Bower or Grunt.
• Interacting with REST APIs.
• Understanding of version control systems (Git).
- Friendly team
- Interesting projects, business trips to Europe
- Flexible working hours
- Lounge zones, summer terraces with a view, coffee & tea 24/7
- Partial compensation of gym membership fee
- Training & development activities
- Official employment, Annual bonus
- Voluntary health insurance
- Volleyball, football, table football, ping-pong, hockey, PS4, bicycle parking
- T-Kickbox corporate startup accelerator