C# developer (MMS Delivery)
Our team is looking for an initiative, creative and skilled professional with C# development background. The primary goal of the project is the development of a remote assistance service that allows field engineers to get qualified technical support from remote experts via video calls, document sharing, and holographic annotations. Here it is some information about our product https://cloud.telekom.de/de/software/ar-fieldadvisor .
- Minimum 4 years of C# development experience, from initial design to release to market.
- Experience with at least some of the following technologies: Kubernetes, Mongo DB, DevOps, Cloud/PaaS/IaaS, Web apps and client APIs, .Net backend (C#).
- Readiness to learn and master new technologies, frameworks and tools.
- Experience with AR or VR applications is a plus.
- Experience in development of real-time communication software, especially WebRTC-based is a big plus.
- Effective communication in English or German.
- Attention to details, creative thinking, and understanding of software development life cycle are a must.
- Friendly team
- Interesting projects, business trips to Europe
- Flexible working hours
- Lounge zones, summer terraces with a view, coffee & tea 24/7
- Partial compensation of gym membership fee
- Training & development activities
- Official employment, Annual bonus
- Voluntary health insurance
- Volleyball, football, table football, ping-pong, hockey, PS4, bicycle parking
- T-Kickbox corporate startup accelerator