Junior DevOps Engineer (Internal POP Projects)
The Deutsche Telekom IT Solution company is always searching for talents interested to grow into our future Specialists. Our projects offer a wide variety of modern specialist areas such as cloud infrastructure engineering, container orchestration, software development lifecycle automation and modern API and IDM solutions.
The transformation to agile methodologies allows the company to react quicker to technological or business change. The new strategy allows not only to modernize the existing system landscape towards microservices and CI/CD, but also to begin new ambitious inhouse developments.
Multiple internal projects in the area of workforce management, office digitalization, buerocracy reduction, communication and information distribution help the growing company of over 2000 colleagues to make their work life more easy and convenient. As a part of our internal devops talent treasury program, you will be given the opportunity to improve your skills in the technology they are built on, before moving on to bigger projects.
Our mentors and Senior Specialists will improve your systemic thinking and technical skill by challenging you to overtake more and more responsibility and increasingly complex tasks.
Since our internal projects also have less requirements to English proficiency, you will also have time to improve your English skills using the corporate classroom training program, which will make you ready to work in an international environment.
- Maintain the infrastructure and lifecycle of our internal projects;
- Help build monitoring, pipelines, environments and integrations;
- Resolve bugs & Incidents.
- Have some work experience with system administrator tasks: networks, linux/bash, app- or webservers, proxies, databases;
- Have experimented with at least one CI/CD System: Jenkins, gitlab, TeamCity, CircleCI;
- You have experimented at home with at least one cloud provider: Yandex, AWS, Google cloud, Azure;
- You have experimented at home with at least some of the following: docker, prometheus, grafana, ELK, kafka, amq, sonar, maven/gradle;
- Friendly team
- Interesting projects, business trips to Europe
- Flexible working hours
- Lounge zones, summer terraces with a view, coffee & tea 24/7
- Partial compensation of gym membership fee
- Training & development activities
- Official employment, Annual bonus
- Voluntary health insurance
- Volleyball, football, table football, ping-pong, hockey, PS4, bicycle parking
- T-Kickbox corporate startup accelerator