QA Automation Engineer (STRIVE)
STRIVE is global program at T-Systems for unifying processes and tools through T-Systems worldwide in order to supply the projects with standardized, comfortable, quick-to-use, efficient and customizable toolset.
One of the STRIVE Service Bundles is «Individual Testing», which provides a toolset for Test Management and Test Automation.
We are looking for a colleague who will collaborate in «Individual Testing» STRIVE Service Bundle in test automation topics and has interest to become an expert in the administration of test Management Tools Micro Focus QC / Octane.
Over 40 T-Systems projects use these tools worldwide. Project team is geographically distributed and most of the colleagues will be located in Germany.
supporting test automation using UFT: to consult projects how do UFT cloud be set up for specific project both form technical and process perspective
supporting of projects already using UFT
step by step diving into the subject area of administration of Microfocus test management tools: QC & Octane
experience in test automation
programming with Java or Python and knowledge of VB or other scripts
willingness to learn the topic of Microfocus QC / Octane administration
knowledge of German and English language at least at B2 level Optional
knowledge of UFT
undestanding of test management subject area
Micro Focus QC (User, SiteAdmin)
- Friendly team
- Interesting projects, business trips to Europe
- Flexible working hours
- Lounge zones, summer terraces with a view, coffee & tea 24/7
- Partial compensation of gym membership fee
- Training & development activities
- Official employment, Annual bonus
- Voluntary health insurance
- Volleyball, football, table football, ping-pong, hockey, PS4, bicycle parking
- T-Kickbox corporate startup accelerator