C++ Developer (TTL Factory)
ITCS (Intermodal Transport Control System) – is a big team of professionals, which helps public German transport to grow and become better for more than 10 years.
The project solves problems for most of the federal and regional public transport companies (e.g. Chemnitzer Verkehrs-AG, DSW21, Stadtwerke Bonn), providing both individual solutions for each company and a collective computer-powered traffic management system based on the multiple companies integration, uniting all of the public transport types to the unified system.
The scope of tasks is wide and affects all of the stages of vehicle’s route from its start up to the end of its trips, all the route’s physical components from the onboard driver’s computer and the vehicle’s devices up to the stop’s displays and all the possible users from the vehicle’s driver up to the transport company administrator.
We are looking for the experienced C++ developer to work on the new upcoming projects as well as maintain the existing C++ projects. The main point of work is creating maintaining and extending the infrastructure for the public transport system provided by our company.
- development C++ applications and modules within the other projects
- analyze, develop and improve the system design
- your solutions’ documentation
- support team in order to provide the needed functionality
- several years of C++ experience
- Relational Databases / SQL knowledge
- experience in CORBA-interfaces implementation
- OOP paradigm understanding
- team development experience
- Subversion / Git knowledge
- English (B2+)
- experience in working with the radio communication
- experience in following Agile development process and working with the related tools (Jira, Confluence)
- experience in public transport or similar areas
- Java knowledge
- Friendly team
- Interesting projects, business trips to Europe
- Flexible working hours
- Lounge zones, summer terraces with a view, coffee & tea 24/7
- Partial compensation of gym membership fee
- Training & development activities
- Official employment, Annual bonus
- Voluntary health insurance
- Volleyball, football, table football, ping-pong, hockey, PS4, bicycle parking
- T-Kickbox corporate startup accelerator