Automation QA Engineer (Gigabit TMI)
In Gigabit Large Solution, we are building next-generation broadband networks, bringing together the most advanced technologies. Our common goal is to get faster internet to consumers and provide an easy and quick ordering process.
T-M@GIC is the core application of the Gigabit Large Solution. To deliver outstanding Deutsche Telekom Gigabit Fiber products, we develop the central software solution, including:
- customer, partner and agent interaction;
- network extension planning and execution;
- fiber infrastructure management;
- inventory, provisioning, assurance.
Our customers are private households as well as small and medium size companies located in Germany.
T-M@GIC applies a scaled agile approach (SAFe), micro-service architecture, cloud-native technologies and DevOps philosophy. The first versions of T-M@GIC are in production with continuous improvement of T-M@GIC functionality, software quality as well as the team’s software development expertise.
- creation automation tests on Java+Selenium Framework
- support scrum teams in test automation (review and consulting)
- support integration environments and CI/CD
- work experience in test automation
- good Java Core knowledge
- experience in automated UI/RestAPI
- experience Selenium WD (Selenide)
- Git. GitLab CI. Maven
- English B1-B2
Nice to have:
- Python 3.6 (ci scripts)
- CI/CD approaches
- Friendly team
- Interesting projects, business trips to Europe
- Flexible working hours
- Lounge zones, summer terraces with a view, coffee & tea 24/7
- Partial compensation of gym membership fee
- Training & development activities
- Official employment, Annual bonus
- Voluntary health insurance
- Volleyball, football, table football, ping-pong, hockey, PS4, bicycle parking
- T-Kickbox corporate startup accelerator