Frontend developer (Mavi)
Magenta View, a new integrated tile-based frontend overlaying our legacy CRM systems for fixed net and mobile customers, supporting the customer dialog in sales and service by supplying all relevant customer information to our customer care and shop agents and allowing them to better understand the needs of our customers.
- Taking part in development of the frontend part of the project in a team of frontend- and backend-developers, testers, analysts.
- Taking part in scrum meetings (plannings, review, retro).
- Ability to estimate user stories.
- Direct communication with product owner (to clarify requirements).
- Vue.js version 2 or 3 (Angular will be a plus) and TypeScript.
- Knowledge State management systems experience (Redux, Flux).
- Unit-test frameworks (Jest, Jasmine, Mocha).
- NodeJS will be a plus.
- Experience with Gitlab/Github/Bitbucket/etc.
- Containerization understanding (Docker, Kubernetes), CI/CD.
- Friendly team
- Interesting projects, business trips to Europe
- Flexible working hours
- Lounge zones, summer terraces with a view, coffee & tea 24/7
- Partial compensation of gym membership fee
- Training & development activities
- Official employment, Annual bonus
- Voluntary health insurance
- Volleyball, football, table football, ping-pong, hockey, PS4, bicycle parking
- T-Kickbox corporate startup accelerator