DevOps Engineer (Energy Data Reporting)
One of the automotive leader is looking for DevOps/FE Developer to setup and maintain cloudbased energy data reporting and analytics. With the help of EDMS, AMORPH.pro SMARTUNIFIER and SCADA systems you would need to configure on AWS cloud algoritmys for identifing the energy consumptions and create alerts and dashboards based on AWS Quicksight/ELK and Kibana/Grafana to monitor and prevent energy loses.
- Implement user stories based on requirements provided by the client and architects;
- Participate in regular scrum activities;
- The key responsibilities are to create, update and maintain monitoring environments;
- Install/update ElasticSearch, Logstach.
- ELK (ElasticSearch + Logstash + Kibana) or (Telegraf + Grafana);
- Database strong knowledge.
- 6+ month of experience with Java;
- Experience with Python;
- Speaking English: phone/video calls with English speaking colleagues twice in a week.
- Friendly team
- Interesting projects, business trips to Europe
- Flexible working hours
- Lounge zones, summer terraces with a view, coffee & tea 24/7
- Partial compensation of gym membership fee
- Training & development activities
- Official employment, Annual bonus
- Voluntary health insurance
- Volleyball, football, table football, ping-pong, hockey, PS4, bicycle parking
- T-Kickbox corporate startup accelerator