UI/UX Designer (ITCS)
ITCS (Intermodal Transport Control System) – is a big team of professionals, which helps public German transport to grow and become better for more than 10 years. The project solves problems for most of the federal and regional public transport companies (e.g. Chemnitzer Verkehrs-AG, DSW21, Stadtwerke Bonn), providing both individual solutions for each company and a collective computer-powered traffic management system based on the multiple companies integration, uniting all of the public transport types to the unified system. The scope of tasks is wide and affects all of the stages of vehicle’s route from its start up to the end of its trips, all the route’s physical components from the onboard driver’s computer and the vehicle’s devices up to the stop’s displays and all the possible users from the vehicle’s driver up to the transport company administrator.
- Design new and improve existing UI;
- Work in collaboration with UX expert;
- Support developers.
- Understanding Product Management approaches;
- Strong graphical skills in UI design for web;
- Ability to understand the business behind the UI;
- Experience in wireframing and prototyping;
- Experience in tools like Photoshop, Figma.
- Friendly team
- Interesting projects, business trips to Europe
- Flexible working hours
- Lounge zones, summer terraces with a view, coffee & tea 24/7
- Partial compensation of gym membership fee
- Training & development activities
- Official employment, Annual bonus
- Voluntary health insurance
- Volleyball, football, table football, ping-pong, hockey, PS4, bicycle parking
- T-Kickbox corporate startup accelerator