Java Developer (T.Vision)
We’re T-Vision, and together with Austrian colleagues we develop REHA.Complete product. This is flexible, modular, complete solution for inpatient and patient rehabilitation facilities.
Russian team is not only responsible for development and quality assurance activities, but also takes part in business functions elaboration and core solution architecture. Product itself is used by about 20 clinics in EU with about 3000 users. So far we’ve served more than 15.000 patient stays. We’re continuously taking part in tenders for which POCs are to be developed. For those who’d like to have some fun with iOS or Android development – we’re also working on REHA.Patient mobile application and anyone from the team may contribute.
Next team challenges:
- analysis and integration of Gematik (digital patient record of Germany);
- integration of medical devices and smart watches.
Further product details are available at https://www.telekom-healthcare.com/en/clinic-it/clinical-information-systems/rehabilitation-software
- take the responsibility for development of the product;
- communicate to other teams and Austrian colleagues;
- grow yourself and help others to do so.
- good experience in Java 8 core, OOP;
- Spring framework;
- English communication skills (intermediate or higher).
Would be great if you also know:
Apache Wicket, Git, Maven, something from FE stack
- Friendly team
- Interesting projects, business trips to Europe
- Flexible working hours
- Lounge zones, summer terraces with a view, coffee & tea 24/7
- Partial compensation of gym membership fee
- Training & development activities
- Official employment, Annual bonus
- Voluntary health insurance
- Volleyball, football, table football, ping-pong, hockey, PS4, bicycle parking
- T-Kickbox corporate startup accelerator