Java Developer (Gigabit)
The Gigabit Business Framework is a new way of serving our customers with completely re-designed processes to provide “Gigabit Connectivity”.
We initiated a Digital Hub to foster new marketing and sales processes in order to win customers before rollout of the fibre infrastructure is carried out. This completely new business approach: allowing pre-sales activities, customer driven infrastructure rollout, real-time fulfillment in the case of connected homes and many more features are part of the product vision of so-called “Gigabit Business Framework (Gigabit Geschäftssystem)”.
We work internationally with 19 teams on the customer journeys and release all our product increments immediately into production environment. Our agile mindset enables us to start with minimal viable products and improve them according to customers & internal feedback incrementally.
- delopment of the new functionality
- creation the development documentation
- taking part in planning, configuring and enabling the DevOps practices (CI/CD)
- work in distributed team
- Java 8/11, Spring 5, Postgres, OpenAPI, ELK, GitLab
- English: at least B1 (reading, writing, working with technical documentation)
- Friendly team
- Interesting projects, business trips to Europe
- Flexible working hours
- Lounge zones, summer terraces with a view, coffee & tea 24/7
- Partial compensation of gym membership fee
- Training & development activities
- Official employment, Annual bonus
- Voluntary health insurance
- Volleyball, football, table football, ping-pong, hockey, PS4, bicycle parking
- T-Kickbox corporate startup accelerator