R Developer (SPACE)
The Statistical data Production And Compilation Environment (SPACE) is a top notch enterprise analytics platform which intends to replace a complex system custom built on top of proprietary time-series management system of one of the world's leading banks.
This will enable statisticians, economists and data scientists to carry out daily business processes related to forecasting of macroeconomic indicators, report generations using a state of the art big data analytical platform.
he Migration team that you will join has challenging tasks of:
developing scripts and libraries for statisticians, economists, data scientists;
migrating data from existing system;
building pipelines for business processes and preparing report templates
Along with that, you will be part of an international agile team: participate in daily, review and retrospective meetings.
Good skill in R, especially Tidyverse, R Markdown, R Shiny;
HTML / CSS knowledge;
You are expert in reports generation;
Written and verbal communication skills in English, ability to communicate effectively in a global team;
Experience of working in agile environment.
Would be your plus:
- Experience in Python 3, especially pandas, numpy;
Familiar with DevOps practices;
Experience with Business Workflow Manager like Camunda.
- Friendly team
- Interesting projects, business trips to Europe
- Flexible working hours
- Lounge zones, summer terraces with a view, coffee & tea 24/7
- Partial compensation of gym membership fee
- Training & development activities
- Official employment, Annual bonus
- Voluntary health insurance
- Volleyball, football, table football, ping-pong, hockey, PS4, bicycle parking
- T-Kickbox corporate startup accelerator