Senior DevOps Engineer (TAP)
We are TAP - Telekom Application Platform - a Kubernetes-based Platform as a Service for the whole Deutsche Telekom group. We develop TAP to provide the development teams on-prem and cloud Platform as a Service. We enable development teams to deploy, manage and scale modern web and microservice applications without worrying about the underlying infrastructure. We help development teams at all levels of expertise the easiest and fastest self-service path to get their applications to market. We are an internal Deutsche Telekom IT project for development teams across Russia, Germany, Hungary, Slovakia and other countries where DT IT develops its software.
Our goals are:
- Enable teams to run their applications without needing extensive modern DevOps know-how;
- Easily scale the platform based on actual needs of existing development teams;
- Provide an application-centric and platform-agnostic environment, the teams should decide whether they run their apps on premise or in the cloud;
- Simplify the onboarding into modern development with how-tos and templates.
- Develop AWS infrastructure for dev, test, production environments;
- Configure and manage multiple EKS and dozens of virtual clusters;
- Develop and configure the project's infrastructure using IaC tools;
- Participate in the project's architecture development;
- Develop and maintain automation for CI/CD;
- Provide guidelines for the development teams, mentoring and coaching them.
- Good knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes or Openshift;
- Experience with AWS or GCP, Azure;
- Good understanding of Linux;
- Good understanding of networking (DNS, TCP/IP, DHCP);
- Experience developing CI/CD pipelines;
- Python or other scripting language;
- English B1.
- Experience with Pulumi is a plus;
- Experience with Typescript is a plus;
- Experience with Helm is a plus;
- Experience with Gitlab CI is a plus.
- Friendly team
- Interesting projects, business trips to Europe
- Flexible working hours
- Lounge zones, summer terraces with a view, coffee & tea 24/7
- Partial compensation of gym membership fee
- Training & development activities
- Official employment, Annual bonus
- Voluntary health insurance
- Volleyball, football, table football, ping-pong, hockey, PS4, bicycle parking
- T-Kickbox corporate startup accelerator