DevOps Engineer (Mobility Data Platform)
With the Mobility Data Platform (MDP), a central, uniform and user-friendly access to mobility data is to be developed for the Federal Ministry of Transport and Digital Infrastructure (BMVI). The new platform is intended to bring together data and services from existing platforms in the BMVI's area of responsibility, such as the Mobility Data Marketplace (MDM) and mCLOUD, and to create the possibility of bundling data from other, e.g. regional or transport mode-related offerings in one place.
The Mobility Data Marketplace allows – via its Internet service MDM Platform – offering, searching and subscribing to traffic relevant online data, as well as the distribution of online data between data suppliers and data clients. The platform forwards the data supplied by the data suppliers unchanged to the data clients.
Via the features Search, Register and Login you have access to the basic functionality of the platform.
Feature Search: Via the search feature, interested parties and registered users have access to the available information, e.g. offered traffic data, formats, interfaces, conditions etc. Usually, registered organisations have access to more detailed information than non-registered users.
Feature Register: To be able to use the entire functionality offered by MDM, you have to register your organization, including a contact person. Furthermore, both the data clients and the data suppliers have to accomplish registration of their technical systems at the MDM platform.
Feature Login: Once you have accomplished registration, clicking Login will establish a secure and authenticated connection of your browser to the MDM platform, giving you access to a full range of services.
Data suppliers can administrate their publications and the associated data supplies by using the features Publications and My Supplies. New supply relations can be established under Create Subscription. Data clients can administrate and configure their subscriptions under My Orders. All registered users can administrate user accounts, contact person's data and digital certificates under My Organization.
- Setup CI/CD pipelines for micro-services;
- Create deployment scripts for applications;
- Create and maintain infrastructure solutions and Infrastructure as Code scripts;
- Support testers with test automation setup;
- Create monitoring solutions for application and infrastructure;
- Create releases and deploy them to production;
- Support developers with build automation and CI/CD;
- Ensure applications are provided in zero downtime manner;
- Ensure schedule and commitments are met;
- Act as 3rd level support in case of incidents;
- Working in an Agile environment with cross-functional teams and DevOps working mode.
- 3+ years of DevOps or Infrastructure Engineering experience;
- Experience with build and packaging tools like maven, gradle, npm, yarn;
- Experience witch CI/CD pipelines (Gitlab CI, Jenkins, etc.);
- Experience with IaC (Ansible, Puppet, Terraform);
- Experience maintaining and deploying to Kubernetes or any other container orchestration (Openshift, Nomad);
- Experience with open clouds (Azure, AWS, Google);
- Experience with monitoring solutions like ELK stack, Zabbix;
- Understanding and experience with zero downtime and canary releases;
- Good understanding of networks esp. in cloud environments;
- Knowledge of micro-services architecture and cloud native designs;
- Good English written and oral skills.
- Git Gitlab CI/CD (or other pipelines engines, e.g. gocd, jenkins, circle ci etc.);
- Monitoring tools like Zabbix, elastic stack, Prometheus, etc.;
- Any modern IDE (ItelliJ IDEA, VS Code, etc.) Jira, Confluence.
- Friendly team
- Interesting projects, business trips to Europe
- Flexible working hours
- Lounge zones, summer terraces with a view, coffee & tea 24/7
- Flex benefits system by category: health, sports, education, family
- Training & development activities
- Official employment, Annual bonus
- Voluntary health insurance
- Volleyball, football, table football, ping-pong, hockey, PS4, bicycle parking
- T-Kickbox corporate startup accelerator