DevOps Engineer (TELSAD)
We are looking for experienced DevOps Engineer to join our new "TELSAD" project based on DevOpsLab . DevOpsLab is a platform that provides services for software development and continuous integration.
It includes Gitlab (CE) for Source‐Control, Artifactory as a binary repository and a portal for accessing these components. Gitlab and Artifactory can be used with a single‐sign‐on (SSO) realized with KeyCloak. Form a technical point of view, DevOpsLab is a containerized, cloud‐based system running on Openshift.
- You Introduce and improve DevOps and Operations between software developers and the infrastructure team;
- You support deployments, execute them and optimize the DevOps process and monitoring;
- You evaluate new techniques for improving DevOps approaches in the enterprise and control security checks, starting with the service provider selection up to the evaluation of the results.
- Experience in Virtualization / Cloud technologies: Docker/Kubernetes/Openshift, Openstack, Helm, Ansible;
- Good English (conversational level);
- Will be a plus: Telecom background.
- Friendly team
- Interesting projects, business trips to Europe
- Flexible working hours
- Lounge zones, summer terraces with a view, coffee & tea 24/7
- Partial compensation of gym membership fee
- Training & development activities
- Official employment, Annual bonus
- Voluntary health insurance
- Volleyball, football, table football, ping-pong, hockey, PS4, bicycle parking
- T-Kickbox corporate startup accelerator