Junior Java Developer (Flexprod)
In Flexprod, we are supporting coper networks with possible new technologies. Our common goal is to get faster internet to consumers.
To deliver outstanding Deutsche Telekom Flexprod products, we develop the central software solution, including:
• Network extension planning and execution;
• Coper infrastructure management;
• Inventory, provisioning, assurance.
Using micro-service architecture and DevOps philosophy we follow continuous improvement of functionality, software quality as well as the team’s software development expertise.
If you targeted for participation in a project using modern development technologies and Agile-based approach and you have experience in the backend programming, we are looking forward to see you in our project!
- Working with Scrum model with Java development;
- Participate in technical design, development and code reviews;
- Be responsible for implemented functionality, quality code and technical documentation;
- Understands business and technical objectives of a project and works closely with analysts and the test team;
- Work with the team lead to review requirements, scope and timing.
- Experience in Java programming language
- Good knowledge of Databases
- Agile development experience
- Good English (conversational level)
- Telecom background is a plus
- Friendly team
- Interesting projects, business trips to Europe
- Flexible working hours
- Lounge zones, summer terraces with a view, coffee & tea 24/7
- Flex benefits system by category: health, sports, education, family
- Training & development activities
- Official employment, Annual bonus
- Voluntary health insurance
- Volleyball, football, table football, ping-pong, hockey, PS4, bicycle parking
- T-Kickbox corporate startup accelerator