Ruby Developer (Hermes)
Hermes is the SIM Ordering Platform that was developed inhouse by Deutsche Telekom Technik. This is an important system for the SIM business (technical part) for TDG and other DTAG Natcos. Hermes provides the following services:
SIM order management
- Receive SIM order data from Natcos and create and transfer related data to SIM manufacturers;
- Receive SIM production data from SIM manufacturers and create and transfer related data to Natcos;
- Trigger the installation of SIM cards in HLRs and billing systems (e.g. Carmen, Marimba);
- Transfer SIM data to wholesale and business customers;
- Transfer SIM data to logistic service partner (e.g. card replacement service);
- Transfer CPI data from Natcos to the OTA server;
- Create CPI data for the OTA server.
- Manage the lifecycle of SIM products and profiles.
- Jarvis team is responsible for Hermes platform maintenance and operation and is looking for a skilled software developer with 4+ years of experience;
- The main task is to refactor and maintain the code basis of the Hermes;
- Our target is to make Hermes cloud-ready and deploy it on a Kubernetes platform/cloud.
- Ruby, Ruby on Rails;
- CI/CD, Gitlab;
- English language at upper-intermediate level;
- Elixir (optional).
- Friendly team
- Interesting projects, business trips to Europe
- Flexible working hours
- Lounge zones, summer terraces with a view, coffee & tea 24/7
- Flex benefits system by category: health, sports, education, family
- Training & development activities
- Official employment, Annual bonus
- Voluntary health insurance
- Volleyball, football, table football, ping-pong, hockey, PS4, bicycle parking
- T-Kickbox corporate startup accelerator