Test automation engineer (mShop)
We are searching for a Senior Fullstack Automation QA in mShop project.
The project is a number of web-applications that are used in sales organizations to serve the customers of Deutsche Telekom. The main application is installed on all the tablet PCs of Telekom Shops all around the whole Germany (ca. 800 shops). It is used by sales people which work on tablet PCs to serve customers.
The main application is based on a multi-tier Java-architecture with few tens of Kotlin and Java/Spring-based REST-services on backend side, and SPA on web frontend side, implemented using HTML 5, CSS 3 and Angular. For CI\CD we employ Gitlab CI, Docker, Openshift. Development process is Scrum.
The project size including development, testing, analysis is about 70 people located in St.Petersburg and Germany. In Russia, we have 5 scrum teams, each team consists of backend-, frontend-developers and testers, as well as integrators. Product Owners and part of the analysts are in Germany. Practically all the scrum ceremonies are conducted in English by means of remote conferencing. Roughly every 3rd month we travel to Germany for demos and planning.
- Friendly team
- Interesting projects, business trips to Europe
- Flexible working hours
- Lounge zones, summer terraces with a view, coffee & tea 24/7
- Partial compensation of gym membership fee
- Training & development activities
- Official employment, Annual bonus
- Voluntary health insurance
- Volleyball, football, table football, ping-pong, hockey, PS4, bicycle parking
- T-Kickbox corporate startup accelerator