Java Developer (TypeMaster)
TypeMaster is a leader in European OEM market providing a solution that covers the complete homologation process for automotive companies. It allows our customers to generate and support entire documents suite required for approvals in different authorities and technical services.
TypeMaster suite consits of three modules: "Doc" that is used to collect data and generate documents required for approvals, "Documents Distribution" or "DD" - web portal for distributing documents to approval authorities and technical services and collect approvals and "Print" - module for printing different types of documents required on Sales and After-Sales phases.
Customers: most of the largest automotive companies in Germany and Europe.
Used technologies are: Jave EE, EJB, CDI, JSF, Jenkins, Oracle, Postgre, MS SQL, XML, XSLT, SOAP.
Process: Agile process - SCRUM with modifications.
- development of new features
- fixing defects
- architecture of new modules
- mentoring of less experienced colleagues
- collaboration within the Scrum team and with stakeholders
- Java SE/EE more than 5 years experience
- EJB3, JSF(Primefaces)
- Oracle, SQL, DB performance analysis
- English - upper-intermediate
Nice to have:
- configuration management skills
- Jasper reports
- experience with LR Grammar for a structured language
- experience with distributed systems, clustering
- Friendly team
- Interesting projects, business trips to Europe
- Flexible working hours
- Lounge zones, summer terraces with a view, coffee & tea 24/7
- Partial compensation of gym membership fee
- Training & development activities
- Official employment, Annual bonus
- Voluntary health insurance
- Volleyball, football, table football, ping-pong, hockey, PS4, bicycle parking
- T-Kickbox corporate startup accelerator