Enterprise Architect (TTL Factory)
ITCS (Intermodal Transport Control System) – is a big team of professionals, which helps public transport to grow and become better for more than 10 years.
The project solves the problems for most of the federal and regional public transport companies (e.g. Chemnitzer Verkehrs-AG, DSW21, Stadtwerke Bonn), providing both individual solutions for each company and a collective computer-powered traffic management system based on the multiple companies integration, uniting all of the public transport types to the unified system.
The scope of tasks is wide and affects all of the stages of vehicle’s route from its start up to the very end, all the route’s physical components from the onboard driver’s computer and the vehicle’s devices up to the stop’s displays and all the possible users from the driver up to the transport company administrator.
- inventory and review of the current architecture of the transport suite landscape (not only ITCS)
- creation/revision blueprint extensible target architecture
- ceduction of technological and architectural recommendations based on strategic demands
- creation of a roadmap towards a cloud native architecture
- participation in PoC‘s/MVP‘s as measurement / revision of the architectural progress
- recommendation for the usage of tools and frameworks
- deduction of product processes (releases etc.)
deduction of standard processes (architecture boards etc.)
- preparation of decisions on technologies to use
- maintaining of architectural and technological documentation
- deduction of a decomposition of the overall architecture
- deduction of cost reduction potentials
- participation on architecture teams, e.g. bid processes or PoC’s or show cases (e.g. ITCS in the cloud)
We are looking for an expert who has knowledge in all areas of architecture, also in business architecture, in programming, ability to analyze complex IT landscapes can describe and assess the consequences of new architectural topics like Industry 4.0, IoT, etc. in context with existing IT landscapes.
many years of knowledge and experiences within all levels of architectures: from business architecture, across application-/technology architecture and operations architecture
knowledge and experiences in the area of enterprise architecture management
knowledge and experiences within the new architecture themes like Cloud, IoT / M2M, Industry 4.0, Docker, Micro Services, etc.
ability to estimate and assess the consequences of the new architecture themes regarding the IT landscape
experiences to lead big architecture projects
knowledge and experiences with programming
knowledge and experiences in one of the major technology platforms
experiences with standardization and reuse
ability to take over different roles: solution architect, lead architect, chief architect
knowledge and experiences in technology management
industry knowledge at least in one area: e.g. Public Transport, Automotive, Public, Logistics, etc.
capability to moderate
highly social competence
ability for conflict resolution
ability to look beyond one’s own nose
good cross linked with organization and management
good standing within the organization
ability to bring about decision
- Friendly team
- Interesting projects, business trips to Europe
- Flexible working hours
- Lounge zones, summer terraces with a view, coffee & tea 24/7
- Partial compensation of gym membership fee
- Training & development activities
- Official employment, Annual bonus
- Voluntary health insurance
- Volleyball, football, table football, ping-pong, hockey, PS4, bicycle parking
- T-Kickbox corporate startup accelerator