Scrum Master (DIH)
We are building cloud based Data Intelligence Hub (https://dih.telekom.net/en/) - platform for data exchange between companies with advanced data control options. Platform is created for sharing data sets between partners or to be used internally by client itself. DIH tends to support a data marketplace - a place where you can sell or buy data. Our aim is to build a single application for data owners & data analytics across the globe.
We are getting bigger and we are looking for skilled software developers who can help us to reach our goals. We can offer experience to be part of the development of a major European platform to data exchange. You can learn about how to use cutting edge technologies for providing data analytical capabilities for users in cloud agnostic environments. You can be part of an experienced team with more than 3 years of experience in cloud application development.
As for us, we are free to select design, tools, implementation approaches. Despite our Enterprise origins, we have freedom to introduce our own ideas, to create proof of concepts, to select how our implementation will go.
The team has 2 week Sprints organized by SAFe framework and every 3 months we have a face-to-face planning with the entire team.
We are aiming to support Big Data, building the Platform accordingly with streams support.
- Facilitate Scrum ceremonies and other team events
- Determine and remove impediments that may interfere with the ability of the teams' to deliver assigned goals
- Take part in release planning along with the other Scrum Masters
- Promote continuous improvement of the process along with the other Scrum Masters
- Collaborate with PO, other Scrum masters and Release Train Engineer
- Understand business and technical objectives of a project
- 3+ years experience working with Agile Scrum and/or Kanban
- 1+ year experience as a Scrum Master
- High level of technical expertise in web-application development
- Communication, conflict resolution and presentation skills
- English at Upper-Intermediate level
- Experience in Jira features
- Experience in software development
- Friendly team
- Interesting projects, business trips to Europe
- Flexible working hours
- Lounge zones, summer terraces with a view, coffee & tea 24/7
- Partial compensation of gym membership fee
- Training & development activities
- Official employment, Annual bonus
- Voluntary health insurance
- Volleyball, football, table football, ping-pong, hockey, PS4, bicycle parking