Technical Application Engineer (test management services)
STRIVE offers different test tools and services covering test management, manual testing and test automation. STRIVE provides for customers the market leading testing tools and also provides conceptual and delivery support. Our team works on STRIVE Test services and supports 2 products: HP Quality Center and ALM Octane.
We are looking for a new colleague for our geographically distributed team for administration and support operations of STRIVE Test Management service.
- Administration of HP Quality Center & ALM Octane applications;
- Database administration;
- Installation of new software versions and patches;
- Optimization of application performance;
- Experience in 2nd/3rd support;
- DB and DB Server;
- Windows Server Administration;
- Elastic Search;
- Script languages;
- PowerShell, REST API, UFT;
- Good English skills (В2/С1 level), German skills are also welcomed.
- Experience with Quality Center or ALM Octane and JIRA/XRAY;
- Knowledge of test automation;
- Knowledge of VB Script.
- Friendly team
- Interesting projects, business trips to Europe
- Flexible working hours
- Lounge zones, summer terraces with a view, coffee & tea 24/7
- Partial compensation of gym membership fee
- Training & development activities
- Official employment, Annual bonus
- Voluntary health insurance
- Volleyball, football, table football, ping-pong, hockey, PS4, bicycle parking
- T-Kickbox corporate startup accelerator