.NET TeamLead (ImageMaster)
ImageMaster is Enterprise Content Management solution that covers the entire functional spectrum of document management and is integrated with SAP, SharePoint, Exchange. There are more than 100 customers including Airbus, Daimler, Henkel, DHL, Shell and many others, more than 120Tb of stored documents.
Team in Saint-Petersburg takes part in development, component and system test, documentation writing. Used technologies are: Jave EE, EJB, CDI, JSF, Web Services. Java + Selenium WD + JUnit5 + docker for test automation.
Technologies in .Net module: .Net, C#, SOAP and REST, Windows Services, WCF, Web Api, NUnit.
Process: Agile process - SCRUM with modifications.
- Scrum team management: distribution of tasks, meetings, planning, communication with architects;
- Development and support of IMA4MSX module that provides integration between MS Exchange and ImageMaster product;
- Writing code that is easy to maintain;
- Providing unit test coverage.
- .NET, C# - at least 5 years’ experience;
- SOAP and REST services know how;
- Windows Services, WCF, Web API;
- Experienced with NUnit and mocking frameworks (JustMock, Moq or similar);
- Basic knowledge of RDBMS - SQL Server, Postgres, Oracle;
- Fluent with GIT;
- English – at least Upper-Intermediate
Nice to have:
- Experience with Office 365 applications development;
- Experience with .NET Core;
- Experience working with MS Exchange/MS Outlook plugins.
- Friendly team
- Interesting projects, business trips to Europe
- Flexible working hours
- Lounge zones, summer terraces with a view, coffee & tea 24/7
- Partial compensation of gym membership fee
- Training & development activities
- Official employment, Annual bonus
- Voluntary health insurance
- Volleyball, football, table football, ping-pong, hockey, PS4, bicycle parking
- T-Kickbox corporate startup accelerator