DevOps engineer (nIMS)
Next IP Multimedia Subsystem - nIMS - is the leading TDG project to virtualize voice services on a cloud-based environment. The voice services are produced in the sense of Service as a Service (SaaS) as virtual network functions (VNF). NIMS is committed to the principles of agile and DevOps methodologies and wants to improve automation and agile collaboration for application and infrastructure production processes. Especially automation is required to reduce manual efforts and is open for development and adoption of new functionalities and components.
- Introduce and improve DevOps and Operations between software developers and the infrastructure team;
- Support deployments, execute them and optimize the DevOps process and monitoring;
- Evaluate new techniques for improving DevOps approaches in the enterprise and control security checks, starting with the service provider selection up to the evaluation of the results.
- Knowledge of Linux;
- Experience in configuration management and troubleshooting;
- Experience in programing;
- Experience in writing scripts (bash, powershell etc.);
- Experience in virtualization and clouds;
- Experience in CI/CD;
- Experience in M2M interfaces (REST API).
- Friendly team
- Interesting projects, business trips to Europe
- Flexible working hours
- Lounge zones, summer terraces with a view, coffee & tea 24/7
- Partial compensation of gym membership fee
- Training & development activities
- Official employment, Annual bonus
- Voluntary health insurance
- Volleyball, football, table football, ping-pong, hockey, PS4, bicycle parking
- T-Kickbox corporate startup accelerator