Senior .NET developer (Vamosa)
A division of T-Systems, Vamosa Technologies specializes in content migration to cloud, on-premises and hybrid cloud systems. Migration Architect is our proprietary migration software platform, fully built and supported in-house.
The software is built on the .Net platform and uses a NoSQL document database. The software comes with a wide array of out-of-the-box source and target Connectors used to interact with various APIs. Custom scripting and rules execution is supported for extending the capabilities, with an embedded IronPython scripting engine at the backbone.
- Develop and maintain our own software suite which is used to migrate data between different content management and file share platforms;
- Providing unit test coverage and code review;
- New features integration, prioritization and communication across several teams;
- Working in small scrum team (7-10 people) with an opportunity to grow to leading position.
- Experience in developing applications with C# and .Net Framework;
- Experience in working with NoSQL or similar;
- English Intermediate+ (able to participate in technical discussions);
- You are attentive to detail and able to learn.
- Friendly team
- Interesting projects, business trips to Europe
- Flexible working hours
- Lounge zones, summer terraces with a view, coffee & tea 24/7
- Partial compensation of gym membership fee
- Training & development activities
- Official employment, Annual bonus
- Voluntary health insurance
- Volleyball, football, table football, ping-pong, hockey, PS4, bicycle parking
- T-Kickbox corporate startup accelerator