We are a joined (Russia + Switzerland) product team! Our product (NOVA) is a new generation of ticketing systems for Swiss public transportation companies. Main goals of our product are:
Let passengers make a trip with a single best price ticket (and not to care about transport companies, means of transportation, set of products, stops, changes, etc)
Let Swiss transport companies (~250) sell any products (tickets) they want, including products from other transport companies or for example tickets to events.
Our project is one of the leading in Europe and won a nomination “Highest Digital Quality” at Swiss Digital Economy Award in 2018 https://www.digitaleconomyaward.ch/de/sieger2018/sbb.
NOVA is a high load distributed SAAS platform hosted in a private cloud with a continuously evolved eco-system around. Today we are processing more than 3mln requests per day and selling more than 60% of all transport tickets in Switzerland (~300’000 tickets per day) and this number keeps growing.
Our technologies stack: Java 11, Kotlin; Spring (Boot/Data/Security/Cloud); NoSQL databases; AWS and Openshift; Git, Jenkins, Artifactory, BitBucket; Angular 9 & Typcript.
We’re continuously improving our platform and always looking forward. Do you want to be part of our team? Let's give a try!
- Work together with developers, architects, take part in decision making
- Implement new features and support existing in a scrum team
- Analyze existing solutions, find out better ones and do refactoring
- Do code and quality reviews
- Communicate with product owner and business analysts
- Strong knowledge of Java 11 core, data structures, programming patterns, OOP
- 1+ years experience in building SOAP and REST web-services based on Spring Framework
- Knowledge of JPA, Hibernate, SQL
- Communication skills in English
- Experience with Git, Maven, Jenkins
- Experience with splunk, artifactory, python and shell scripts
- Experience with Docker, OpenShift
- Experience with NoSQL and MQ
- Experience in the frontend stack (angular, html, typescript) - Understanding of the reactive programming (reactive streams/rxjs)
- Friendly team
- Interesting projects, business trips to Europe
- Flexible working hours
- Lounge zones, summer terraces with a view, coffee & tea 24/7
- Partial compensation of gym membership fee
- Training & development activities
- Official employment, Annual bonus
- Voluntary health insurance
- Volleyball, football, table football, ping-pong, hockey, PS4, bicycle parking
- T-Kickbox corporate startup accelerator