Java developer (MIC)
MIC (Mercedes Intelligent Cloud)- the carmaker’s main platform for connected mobility, supplies more than seven million vehicles and their passengers around the world with digital services such as: real-time traffic information (Live Traffic), security features like emergency calls, convenience applications like remote control or weather information, and locational services. Vehicle intelligence depends substantially on the intelligence of the IT infrastructure.
We are looking for software engineer with BE experience in a baggage to develop key tools, RUN (Remote Update in a Nutshell) and RUPS (Remote Update Package Service), in the vehicle development chain for engineers to carry out and to manage OTA (Over-The-Air) updates for different electronic control units (ECU) on vehicles. The focus of RUN is on a way to update, but at the same time also on enabling all the expert operations (expert setting mode) that are necessary in the vehicle development stage. RUPS app is a central system, that enables to deliver update software into vehicles OTA (Over-The-Air).
- Develop code reflecting to project and company standards
- Undertake E2E responsibility for developed feature
- Breaking work into tasks-sized chunk
- Deliver clear estimation of assigned tasks
- Attend meetings and openly discuss best approaches
- At least 3 years of experience in industry of software development
- DevOps-minded team player
- Good written and spoken English for daily communication with foreign colleagues (Intermediate+)
- Work ethic in daily routine
- Practical experience/hands-on learning at least 1-2 years on last project in Java, Spring, Microservice concepts, PgSQL, Redis, Hazelcast, MS Azure, Helm, Terraform, Kubernetes
- Experience in software development for automotive industry is a huge plus.
- Friendly team
- Interesting projects, business trips to Europe
- Flexible working hours
- Lounge zones, summer terraces with a view, coffee & tea 24/7
- Partial compensation of gym membership fee
- Training & development activities
- Official employment, Annual bonus
- Voluntary health insurance
- Volleyball, football, table football, ping-pong, hockey, PS4, bicycle parking
- T-Kickbox corporate startup accelerator