Java developer (NB-IoT Connector)
IoT is a group of projects related to the field of Internet of Things. Each project is a secure, highly-available and flexible set of micro-services that provides the communication of various smart devices between each other and with the users via different APIs (like REST and device specific ones) and user interfaces. The projects are based on Spring Boot framework in a cloud environment that includes: Cloud infrastructure provided by Microsoft Azure IoT Hub; Platform orchestration by Kubernetes.
Technology stack: Spring Boot 2+, MongoDB, HiveMQ. The specification is stored in Confluence, we do Scrum and create User Stories in Jira with support of Xray Test Management plugin. To describe requirements and test cases we use BDD with Cucumber. CI/CD is implemented with GitLab.
- Development and maintenance of backend microservices
- Refactoring and code optimization
- Implementing/supporting helm charts and kubernetes-based layers
- Covering existing and a new code with unit/component/integration tests
- Operating and solving critical incidents and issues on customer environment.
- Good knowledge of Java stack technologies: JDK8+, Spring Boot, MQTT Basics, MongoDB Basics, Kubernetes, Docker,
- English at least upper-intermediate level
- Friendly team
- Interesting projects, business trips to Europe
- Flexible working hours
- Lounge zones, summer terraces with a view, coffee & tea 24/7
- Partial compensation of gym membership fee
- Training & development activities
- Official employment, Annual bonus
- Voluntary health insurance
- Volleyball, football, table football, ping-pong, hockey, PS4, bicycle parking