Java Developer (SBB)
We are a joined (Russia + Switzerland) product team! Our product (NOVA) is a new generation of ticketing systems for Swiss public transportation companies.
Main goals of our product are:
- let passengers make a whole trip with single best price ticket (and not to care about transport companies, means of transportation, set of products, etc)
- let Swiss transport companies (~250) sell to their customers any products they want.
Our project is one of the leading in Europe and it was proved by Swiss digital economy award committee.
NOVA is a high load distributed SAAS platform hosted in a private cloud with a continuously evolved eco-system around.
Today we are selling more than 60% of all transport tickets in Switzerland (~300’000 tickets per day) and this number keeps growing.Our technologies stack:
- Java 11, Kotlin
- Spring (Boot/Data/Security/Cloud)
- NoSQL databases
- AWS and Openshift
- Git, Jenkins, Artifactory, BitBucket
- Angular 9 & Typescript
- work together with developers, architects, take part in decision making
- implement new features and support existing in a scrum team
- analyze existing solutions, find out better ones and do refactoring
- do code and quality reviews
- communicate with product owner and business analysts
We’re continuously improving our platform and always looking forward.
- strong knowledge of Java 11 core, data structures, programming patterns, OOP
- 1+ years experience in building SOAP and REST web-services based on Spring Framework
- knowledge of JPA, Hibernate, SQL
- communication skills in English
- Friendly team
- Interesting projects, business trips to Europe
- Flexible working hours
- Lounge zones, summer terraces with a view, coffee & tea 24/7
- Partial compensation of gym membership fee
- Training & development activities
- Official employment, Annual bonus
- Voluntary health insurance
- Volleyball, football, table football, ping-pong, hockey, PS4, bicycle parking
- T-Kickbox corporate startup accelerator