"In Gigabit Large Solution, we are building next-generation broadband networks, bringing together the most advanced technologies. Our common goal is to get faster internet to consumers and provide an easy and quick ordering process.
T-M@GIC is the core application of the Gigabit Large Solution. To deliver outstanding Deutsche Telekom Gigabit Fiber products, we develop the central software solution, including:
Customer, partner and agent interaction;
Network extension planning and execution;
Fiber infrastructure management;
Inventory, provisioning, assurance.
Our customers are private households as well as small and medium size companies located in Germany.
Launched in summer 2018, T-M@GIC applies a scaled agile approach (SAFe), micro-service architecture, cloud-native technologies and DevOps philosophy. The first versions of T-M@GIC are in production with continuous improvement of T-M@GIC functionality, software quality as well as the team’s software development expertise."
- Build-in quality in scrum team;
- Automated/Manual testing in Scrum Team;
- Create, run and analyze results of tests based on User Stories and Epics;
- Develop and Extend Java+Selenium Framework (optional).
- Work experience in test automation;
- Experience in back-end and front-end testing;
- Experience in automated UI/RestAPI;
- MS architecture experience;
- Git, GitLab CI, Maven;
- English level – upper-intermediate.
- Knowledge Java and Selenium is plus;
- Telecom domain knowledge;
- SAFE, Agile methodologies knowledge.
- Friendly team
- Interesting projects, business trips to Europe
- Flexible working hours
- Lounge zones, summer terraces with a view, coffee & tea 24/7
- Partial compensation of gym membership fee
- Training & development activities
- Official employment, Annual bonus
- Voluntary health insurance
- Volleyball, football, table football, ping-pong, hockey, PS4, bicycle parking
- T-Kickbox corporate startup accelerator