Junior QA engineer (NOVA)
We are a joined (Russia + Switzerland) product team! Our product (NOVA) is a new generation of ticketing systems for Swiss public transportation companies.
Main goals of our product are:
Let passengers make a whole trip with single best price ticket (and not to care about transport companies, means of transportation, set of products, etc);
Let Swiss transport companies (~250) sell to their customers any products they want.
Our project is one of the leading in Europe and it was proved by Swiss digital economy award committee.
NOVA is a high load distributed SAAS platform hosted in a private cloud with a continuously evolved eco-system around.
Today we are selling more than 60% of all transport tickets in Switzerland (~300’000 tickets per day) and this number keeps growing.
- Interaction with the Customer: analysis and clarification of requirements, presenting a developed system to the Customer, participation in regular status meetings with the Customer
- Manual and automated testing of the frontend system
- Interaction with the development team in the analysis of specifications, clarification of customer requirements
- Improving product quality
- More than 1 years experience in functional software testing
- Knowledge of the theoretical foundations of QA and testing of web applications
- German at least intermediate (from В1 level)
- Friendly team
- Interesting projects, business trips to Europe
- Flexible working hours
- Lounge zones, summer terraces with a view, coffee & tea 24/7
- Partial compensation of gym membership fee
- Training & development activities
- Official employment, Annual bonus
- Voluntary health insurance
- Volleyball, football, table football, ping-pong, hockey, PS4, bicycle parking
- T-Kickbox corporate startup accelerator