Frontend Developer (T-Magic)
In Gigabit Large Solution, we are building next-generation broadband networks, bringing together the most advanced technologies. Our common goal is to get faster internet to consumers and provide an easy and quick ordering process.
T-M@GIC is the core application of the Gigabit Large Solution. To deliver outstanding Deutsche Telekom Gigabit Fiber products, we develop the central software solution, including:
- customer, partner and agent interaction;
- network extension planning and execution;
- fiber infrastructure management;
- inventory, provisioning, assurance.
The "T-M@GIC" project is about development of a new product for Deutsche Telekom. The project is engaged in fulfillment process and data processing for the first mile for FTTx rollout. Proposed solution meets modern technology requirements. First project phase is prototyping - it was successfully completed recently. Strategical plans consider further project application development.
If you targeted for participation in a project using modern development technologies and Agile-based approach and you have experience in the frontend programming, we are looking forward to see you in our project!
There is no "legacy" code, just new project with new code. There are very few limitations regarding technology stack. The "T-M@GIC" project is targeted for implementation of DevOps Philosophy including continuous delivery / short term deployments, MicroServices, Web Services. Working with Scrum model with Angular development.
participate in technical design, development and code reviews;
be responsible for implemented functionality, quality code and technical documentation;
understands business and technical objectives of a project and works closely with analysts and the test team;
work with the team lead to review requirements, scope and timing.
Strong knowledge of Technology Stack:
Agile development experience;
Good English (conversational level).
Will be a plus:
VueJS, Zepto js, Flamingo-carotene.
- Friendly team
- Interesting projects, business trips to Europe
- Flexible working hours
- Lounge zones, summer terraces with a view, coffee & tea 24/7
- Partial compensation of gym membership fee
- Training & development activities
- Official employment, Annual bonus
- Voluntary health insurance
- Volleyball, football, table football, ping-pong, hockey, PS4, bicycle parking