Frontend developer (IT Workflow)
Re-implementation of the existing applications as SharePoint applications and support the migration of the content to the central SharePoint Infrastructure (zSPI) and MCI cloud.
Setting up ETL process from Oracle to SharePoint platform (2013,2016, online);
Building reports and researching data in direct collaboration with product owner and development team (supporting the application development team with ad hoc analysis of data relations);
Testing and ensuring correctness of migration;
Interaction with PO;
Keeping the Knowledge base updated;
Being part of an Agile product development team.
3+ years of software development experience;
English upper-intermediate (B2).
Nice to have experience with:
- SharePoint platform;
- Backend development (.NET/Node.js/Java);
- Friendly team
- Interesting projects, business trips to Europe
- Flexible working hours
- Lounge zones, summer terraces with a view, coffee & tea 24/7
- Partial compensation of gym membership fee
- Training & development activities
- Official employment, Annual bonus
- Voluntary health insurance
- Volleyball, football, table football, ping-pong, hockey, PS4, bicycle parking