DevOps Engineer (Gardener)
At T-Systems we believe that the next step in cloud will be an ecosystem of distributed workloads along edge locations and central datacenters for compute-intensive tasks. Besides the distribution itself, data and technology sovereignty become more important for customers in the European union – that is how the GAIA-X initiative was born. To meet the requirement of more data and technology sovereignty, T-Systems decided to build an own cloud ecosystem based on Kubernetes that complies to the requirements of more distributed workloads, containerization and technology/data sovereignty. While a group of engineers is working on the platform itself, we are looking for experts that help customers of T-Systems to use the platform by migrating, redesigning and containerizing applications and move them to the Sovereign Cloud platform in either T-Systems datacenters or on the customers premises.
- You help our customers with migrating workloads to our Kubernetes-based Sovereign Cloud Platform;
- Development of HELM-charts and CI/CD pipelines for applications of T-Systems customers;
- Configuration of applications and modification of existing configurations to ensure a high degree of scalability;
- Containerization of applications;
- Creating custom Kubernetes operators.
- Hands-on experience in at least one programming language like Java, Kotlin, Go or Python;
- Hands-on automation experience with at least one major hyperscaler cloud like Google Cloud, AWS or Azure;
- Knowledge of Terraform and HELM;
- Experience with CI/CD in a Kubernetes environment;
- Expert in automation with Git (GitHub, GitLab) and CI/CD tools like GitHub Actions or GitLab CI/CD;
- Knowledge of Kubernetes cluster creation with e.g Kubeadm beneficial;
- Knowledge of Prometheus and Grafana beneficial.
Would be your plus:
- Knowledge of Kubernetes cluster creation with e.g Kubeadm;
- Knowledge of Prometheus and Grafana.
- Friendly team
- Interesting projects, business trips to Europe
- Flexible working hours
- Lounge zones, summer terraces with a view, coffee & tea 24/7
- Partial compensation of gym membership fee
- Training & development activities
- Official employment, Annual bonus
- Voluntary health insurance
- Volleyball, football, table football, ping-pong, hockey, PS4, bicycle parking
- T-Kickbox corporate startup accelerator