DevOps engineer (CI\CD Digital Hub)
CI\CD Digital Hub is a supporting Telekom teams in implementing Continuous Integration and Delivery principals. CI/CD is a primarily responsible team for development tools: Gitlab, Artifactory, Jira and Confluence.
The Hub is responsible for delivering value by: CI/CD lifecycle management of pipeline for all the projects; supporting most important application technologies (Java, SAP etc.); simple provisioning of CI/CD pipeline; consulting for vertical hubs in implementation of DevOps.
Digital Hub is searching for people who will be members of a Jira team. The Jira operations and development engineer is responsible for complex Jira requirements, issues, enhancements and best practice questions.
- Assure cloud and data center Jira/Confluence/Crowd operations in cloud and data centers (for Jira@TelIT and GARD production and development environments);
- AWS / Azure environment planning and development;
- Support existing interfaces to internal tools and implementation of new ones;
- Support data migrations between Jira environments including complete migration from data Center to the cloud;
- Create and support self-developed and Atlassian Market Jira and Confluence plugins;
- Work in distributed international team;
- Work in fast changing agile environment;
- Support by PSA and Compliance requirements.
- LB: NginX, Apache;
- DB: Postgres, Oracle;
- Amazon Services: RDS, EFS, EC2, SSM, ELB, EKS, S3;
- Application: Jira + Tomcat + Java + Ant + Linux VM;
- Networks: DNS, Route53, ACL, ALB, ssh;
- Languages/Scripts: bash, Pulumi (Python), Cloudformation;
- Orchestration: Kubernetes;
- Containerisation: Docker;
- Monitoring: ELK, Cloudwatch, Prometheus + Grafana;
- Everyday tools: Gitlab, JFrog artifactory, Jira, Confluence.
- Friendly team
- Interesting projects, business trips to Europe
- Flexible working hours
- Lounge zones, summer terraces with a view, coffee & tea 24/7
- Partial compensation of gym membership fee
- Training & development activities
- Official employment, Annual bonus
- Voluntary health insurance
- Volleyball, football, table football, ping-pong, hockey, PS4, bicycle parking
- T-Kickbox corporate startup accelerator