Senior Python Developer (SPACE)
The Statistical data Production And Compilation Environment (SPACE) is a top notch enterprise analytics platform which is developed from scratch for one of the world's leading banks.
This will enable statisticians, economists and data scientists to carry out daily business processes related to forecasting of macroeconomic indicators, report generations using a state of the art big data analytical platform.
Develop pool of libraries and pipelines for different business processes;
Ensure code standards and software quality;
Take care of CI/CD part;
Identify system deficiencies and recommends solutions;
Perform code reviews and provide mentorship to team members;
Share your knowledge within the team and between the teams.
Along with that, you will be part of an international agile team: participate in daily, review and retrospective meetings.
“Our goals are to create easy-to-use instruments for real users and reduce complexity of business processes. SPACE is a lighthouse project with an ambitious team that is waiting for you to grow together with you!”
Daniil Shulgin, Head of Delivery Unit
We are expecting from you:
Experience in an analytical environment (e.g. BI, Controlling, Web Analytics, Data Science)
Solid coding skills in Python3, especially including the frameworks Pandas, Numpy, Matplotlib
Well knowledge of DevOps methodology and utils, familiar with k8s.
Familiar with Big Data ecosystem
Written and verbal communication skills in English, ability to communicate effectively in a global team
Good understanding of Agile practices and frameworks
Would be your plus:
- Familiar with R development, especially including the frameworks R Markdown, ggplot2; experience with RStudio
- Experience with JupyterHub
- Experience with Business Workflow Manager like Camunda
- Friendly team
- Interesting projects, business trips to Europe
- Flexible working hours
- Lounge zones, summer terraces with a view, coffee & tea 24/7
- Partial compensation of gym membership fee
- Training & development activities
- Official employment, Annual bonus
- Voluntary health insurance
- Volleyball, football, table football, ping-pong, hockey, PS4, bicycle parking
- T-Kickbox corporate startup accelerator