Java Developer (GK-Portale)
GK-Portale project consists of several web-applications that are used inside Deutsche Telekom (customer-support and internal sales) as well as outside Deutsche Telekom (PHX configuration on customer's side, managing mobile contracts).
Currently we are looking for new developer in BSP. This is the biggest application serves three biggest groups of users:
- Customer administrators. After signing contract with Deutsche Telekom client company getting account for ordering new devices, tracking current status and changing contracts.
- Sales. These users are sellers in T-Mobile shops and digital supermarkets like Mediamarkt. They are selling mobile contract and end devices to private customer using our application.
- Customer support users. They administrate other users of other types and helps users solve problems with their contracts.
All the applications are based on a multi-tier Java-architecture with parts written on Kotlin and Java/Spring-based backend side, and JSF or CoreMedia on frontend side, implemented using HTML 5, CSS 3 and JQuery.
For CI\CD we use Jenkins, GitLab CI, Ansible, Docker, Openshift. For monitoring we use Prometheus, Grafana, ELK
The project size including development, testing, analysis, DevOps, incident managers is about 70 people located in St.Pete and Germany. In Russia, we have 5 scrum teams, each team consists of backend-, frontend-developers (where applicable) and testers; and 2 waterfall teams which haven't migrated in Scrum yet. Product Owners and part of the analysts are partly in Germany partly in Russia. Practically all the scrum ceremonies are conducted in English by means of remote conferencing. Roughly every 3rd month we travel to Germany for demos and plannings.
- work in the team (ca. 5 members)
- development new features and support existing functionality
- participation in Scrum rituals and SAFe processes
experience in Java at least 3 years
experience in teamwork
ability take reasonable decision according to position
ability to estimate time and resources required technical tasks
work with technology and frameworks: - JSF 2.1 or higher - Spring IoC - JPA - Web services (SOAP/REST)
Will be a plus:
- JBoss EAP 6.2 or higher
- Java Script
- Oracle including PL/SQL
- JUnit 4
- Enterprise Architect 8.x or higher
- Git, SVN
- experience in Agile development
- Friendly team
- Interesting projects, business trips to Europe
- Flexible working hours
- Lounge zones, summer terraces with a view, coffee & tea 24/7
- Partial compensation of gym membership fee
- Training & development activities
- Official employment, Annual bonus
- Voluntary health insurance
- Volleyball, football, table football, ping-pong, hockey, PS4, bicycle parking
- T-Kickbox corporate startup accelerator