QA Engineer (TTL)
Tribe Customer Services develops a solution for trucks and cars, which allows to perform road charging on base of different inputs including GPS tracking.
The solution is based on OBU modules by Siemens or Continental.
We are looking for a Test Engineer, who already knows testing processes and have experience in software testing.
create test cases
execute test cases
interact with the team
be willing to learn test automation
good knowledge of testing theory and testing processes
understanding of Agile and SCRUM
Will be a plus:
- ISTQB Foundation certificate or higher
- experience with Java, Jenkins, Selenium, JMeter
- German language
- Friendly team
- Interesting projects, business trips to Europe
- Flexible working hours
- Lounge zones, summer terraces with a view, coffee & tea 24/7
- Partial compensation of gym membership fee
- Training & development activities
- Official employment, Annual bonus
- Voluntary health insurance
- Volleyball, football, table football, ping-pong, hockey, PS4, bicycle parking
- T-Kickbox corporate startup accelerator