Java Developer (DIH)
We are building cloud based Data Intelligence Hub (DIH) https://dih.telekom.net/en/ - platform for data exchange between companies with advanced data control options. Platform is created for sharing data sets between partners or to be used internally by client itself. DIH tends to support a data marketplace - a place where you can sell or buy data. Our aim is to build a single application for data owners & data analytics across the globe.
We are getting bigger and we are looking for skilled SW Developers who can help us to reach our goals.
We can offer experience to be part of the development of a major European platform to data exchange. You can learn about how to use cutting edge technologies for providing data analytical capabilities for users in cloud agnostic environments. You can be part of an experienced team with more than 3 years of experience in cloud application development.
As for us, we are free to select design, tools, implementation approaches. Despite our Enterprise origins, we have freedom to introduce our own ideas, to create proof of concepts, to select how our implementation will go.
The team has 2 week Sprints organized by SAFe framework and every 3 months we have a face-to-face planning with the entire team.
We are aiming to support Big Data, building the Platform accordingly with streams support.
- daily coding with respect of team’s coding conventions
- meeting QA standards of code testing
- participation in joint reviews
- participation in architectural discussions/decision making
- participation in Scrum events
- dev team is strictly following such principles as SOLID & looking forward to developers who share the same values
- we need people who are ready to be part of a self-organized structure, ready to take responsibility and make decisions
Confluence, JIRA, Slack
CI/CD is fully automated by GitLab Pipelines
Quality of product is secured by all kinds of tests, like component tests, e2e tests and units.
We are building our application in best practices of micro-services architecture patterns.
- Friendly team
- Interesting projects, business trips to Europe
- Flexible working hours
- Lounge zones, summer terraces with a view, coffee & tea 24/7
- Partial compensation of gym membership fee
- Training & development activities
- Official employment, Annual bonus
- Voluntary health insurance
- Volleyball, football, table football, ping-pong, hockey, PS4, bicycle parking
- T-Kickbox corporate startup accelerator