Fullstack Developer (SBB)
We are a joined (Russia + Switzerland) product team! Our product is a new generation of ticketing systems for Swiss public transportation companies.
Main goals of our product are:
- let passengers make a whole trip with single best price ticket (and not to care about transport companies, means of transportation, set of products, etc)
- let Swiss transport companies (~250) sell to their customers any products they want.
Our project is one of the leading in Europe and it was proved by Swiss digital economy award committee.
NOVA is a high load distributed SAAS platform hosted in a private cloud with a continuously evolved eco-system around.
Our team is responsible for master data. This data helps to configure backend system and sell tickets across Europe. We are providing functionality for configuration this data via web site. We have full responsibility (development/testing/deployment/monitoring) for our system and working closer in collaboration with other teams. Today the backend systems are processing more than 3mln requests per day and selling more than 60% of all transport tickets in Switzerland (~300’000 tickets per day) and this number keeps growing. More info about our project is here https://www.t-systems.com/de/en/newsroom/best-practice/01-2019-realtime/all-of-switzerland-in-one-tr...
Join to us to immediately provide tangible contribution to transport digitalization for the whole Europe!
Our technologies stack:
- Java 11, Kotlin
- Spring (Boot/Data/Security/Cloud)
- NoSQL databases
- AWS and Openshift
- Git, Jenkins, Artifactory, BitBucket
- Angular 9 & Typescript
- be a part of our SCRUM team
- take and share responsibility (analysis/development/testing/deployment/monitoring) for our product
- communicate with other teams and find the best solutions
We’re continuously improving our platform and always looking forward.
- strong knowledge of Java 11 core, data structures, programming patterns, OOP
- 1+ years experience in building SOAP and REST web-services based on Spring Framework
- knowledge of JPA, Hibernate, SQL
- communication skills in English
- experience with Git, Maven, Jenkins
experience with splunk, artifactory, python and shell scripts
experience with Docker, OpenShift
experience with NoSQL and MQ
experience in the frontend stack (angular, html, typescript)
understanding of the reactive programming (reactive streams/rxjs)
- Friendly team
- Interesting projects, business trips to Europe
- Flexible working hours
- Lounge zones, summer terraces with a view, coffee & tea 24/7
- Partial compensation of gym membership fee
- Training & development activities
- Official employment, Annual bonus
- Voluntary health insurance
- Volleyball, football, table football, ping-pong, hockey, PS4, bicycle parking
- T-Kickbox corporate startup accelerator