Automation QA Engineer (IoT Hub: UFE)
Deutsche Telekom IoT Hub is an open ecosystem that allows to orchestrate a wide variety of IoT capabilities, creating one infrastructure of all DT IoT solutions, creating harmony between them, creating interoperability between them to minimize the time to market and the time to value for your business.
IoT Orchestrator is an all-in-one solution based on micro-service architecture, that provides ability to manage smart devices. Fundamental idea is to standardize interfaces of control and take upon itself all the complexity of integration with various IoT platforms and mobile operators services. Consequently IoT Orchestrator is a universal point of entry for our clients, that provides a comprehensive REST API.
Join us if you would like to be at the origins of the IoT future.
- E2E testing in a Scrum team
- English A2/B1
- basic knowledge of OOP (priority to Java/Groovy)
- experience with Selenium-based testing
Nice to have:
- experience with REST API testing
- understanding of Git basic concepts
- experience with Spock test framework
- experience with Jira XRay
- experience with GitLab
- Friendly team
- Interesting projects, business trips to Europe
- Flexible working hours
- Lounge zones, summer terraces with a view, coffee & tea 24/7
- Partial compensation of gym membership fee
- Training & development activities
- Official employment, Annual bonus
- Voluntary health insurance
- Volleyball, football, table football, ping-pong, hockey, PS4, bicycle parking
- T-Kickbox corporate startup accelerator