Test Automation Engineer (Gigabit/Altair)
If you’re looking to become test automation (Java) engineer or you are already test automation Guru and want to tackle new challenges, just let us know!
Our project is looking for test automation engineers with different levels, we have tasks of varying complexity and we are looking for enthusiastic people to our teams.
In Gigabit Large Solution, we are building next-generation broadband networks, bringing together the most advanced technologies. Our common goal is to get faster internet to consumers and provide an easy and quick ordering process.
- automated/manual testing in Scrum Team or Integration Test Team
- plan, create and run tests and analyze execution results
- be responsible for evaluation the quality of the supplied product
- work experience in testing
- test experience in back-end and front-end testing
- experience API testing by any tool (Postman, SoapUI)
- desire to grow as test automation engineer (in Java)
- result oriented
- team player
- English level (upper-intermediate +)
- Java knowledge (any level)
- experience Selenium WD (Selenide)
- Git. GitLab CI. Maven.
- telecom domain knowledge
- SAFE, Agile methodologies knowledge
- German languageat any level
- Friendly team
- Interesting projects, business trips to Europe
- Flexible working hours
- Lounge zones, summer terraces with a view, coffee & tea 24/7
- Partial compensation of gym membership fee
- Training & development activities
- Official employment, Annual bonus
- Voluntary health insurance
- Volleyball, football, table football, ping-pong, hockey, PS4, bicycle parking
- T-Kickbox corporate startup accelerator