ServiceNow Developer (CPQ)
T-Systems, as a provider of a large number of services, hundreds of customers need to use a smart configurable application to manage the service catalog. For these purposes, it was decided to use the platform CPQ. The CPQ platform consists of the terms Configure, Price, and Quote. Unlike classic product configurators, CPQ takes a holistic view of the digital sales process and, in addition to the configuration ("Configure"), also includes the option of price calculation ("Price") and quote generation ("Quote").
The main ITSM platform in T-Systems is ServiceNow. In this regard, we launched a project to integrate these two platforms.
We are searching for ServiceNow developers who are able to support the integration/interfacing between ServiceNow and CPQ:
- Solution design;
- Story writing;
- Experience in IT for at least 5 years (preferably in system integration projects);
- Participation in ServiceNow implementation / technical support projects as a developer;
- Experience in ServiceNow projects as ServiceNow Administrator, ServiceNow Developer;
- Knowledge in object-oriented programming;
- Integration patterns (REST, SOAP, XML, JSON);
- Experience with solutions presentation to both project team and customer;
- English conversation level: Upper-Intermediate.
Nice to have:
- ServiceNow certificates: Certified ServiceNow Administrator (CSA), Certified ServiceNow Developer (CSD).
- Friendly team
- Interesting projects, business trips to Europe
- Flexible working hours
- Lounge zones, summer terraces with a view, coffee & tea 24/7
- Partial compensation of gym membership fee
- Training & development activities
- Official employment, Annual bonus
- Voluntary health insurance
- Volleyball, football, table football, ping-pong, hockey, PS4, bicycle parking
- T-Kickbox corporate startup accelerator