DevOps Engineer (MIC)
The MIC, the carmaker’s main platform for connected mobility, supplies more than seven million vehicles and their passengers around the world with digital services such as: real-time traffic information (Live Traffic), security features like emergency calls, convenience applications like remote control or weather information, and locational services. Vehicle intelligence depends substantially on the intelligence of the IT infrastructure. The scalable managed platform from T-Systems puts the car manufacturer in the perfect position to fulfill the wishes of its growing customer base both now and in the future.
- Engineer and automate our cloud environments for security, reliability and scale;
- Build monitoring and observability solutions to ensure overall system health (Grafana, Prometheus, Appdynamics);
- Optimize robust CI/CD pipelines for Cloud apps and data pipelines;
- Design Azure deployments based on customer requirements, best practices, and following patterns and best practices;
- Design and implement data protection options, including HA and BCP protection in Azure;
- Use the best modern tools for the job, including Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Helm.
- 2+ years SRE, DevOps or equivalent experience engineering and automating a modern cloud environment at scale, such as MS Azure;
- Proficiency with a variety of programming, scripting, and configuration languages;
- Experience designing and building custom tools and automation, such as CLIs and internal admin web apps;
- Experience with service configuration management, deployment and continuous integration tools, such as Jenkins, Terraform, Helm;
- Experience working with Docker and Kubernetes;
- Experience designing for observability, utilizing modern monitoring, logging, and metrics tools.
- Friendly team
- Interesting projects, business trips to Europe
- Flexible working hours
- Lounge zones, summer terraces with a view, coffee & tea 24/7
- Partial compensation of gym membership fee
- Training & development activities
- Official employment, Annual bonus
- Voluntary health insurance
- Volleyball, football, table football, ping-pong, hockey, PS4, bicycle parking
- T-Kickbox corporate startup accelerator