DevOps Engineer (MMS)
We are a cross-discipline (mobile, windows PC, cloud backend) team and we develop and operate an AR remote assistance service that allows field engineers to get qualified technical support from remote experts via video calls, document sharing, and holographic annotations.
- You will take the responsibility and “own” the cloud infrastructure, CI/CD pipeline configuration, network security and high availability topics.
- You will work with the product owner to help with release management and manage different staging environments.
- You will offer your own vision and come up with initiatives to promote and strengthen the DevOps culture in the team.
- Minimum 4 years of experience with at least some of the following technologies:
- Jenkins/Concourse/TeamCity or similar
- Cloud, IaaS
- Network security
- IaC e.g. TerraForm
- Highly available scalable solutions
- Good spoken English (B2/C1), optionally also German
- Readiness to learn and master new technologies, frameworks and tools
- Motivation and initiative
- Understanding of software development life cycle
- Not necessary, but preferred:
- Development experience in C# and .NET
- Experience with static code analysis systems, e.g. SonarQube
- Release management experience
- Friendly team
- Interesting projects, business trips to Europe
- Flexible working hours
- Lounge zones, summer terraces with a view, coffee & tea 24/7
- Partial compensation of gym membership fee
- Training & development activities
- Official employment, Annual bonus
- Voluntary health insurance
- Volleyball, football, table football, ping-pong, hockey, PS4, bicycle parking