QA Automation Engineer (TypeMaster)
TypeMaster is a leader in European OEM market providing a solution that covers the complete homologation process for automotive companies. It allows our customers to generate and support entire documents suite required for approvals in different authorities and technical services.
Customers: most of the largest automotive companies in Germany and Europe
Used technologies are: Jave EE, EJB, CDI, JSF, Jenkins, Oracle, Postgre, MS SQL, XML, XSLT, SOAP Process: Agile process - SCRUM with modifications.
- Increase test coverage for existing features;
- Cover with automated test cases new features;
- Support and improve test automation infrastructure;
- Collaboration within the Scrum team and with stakeholders.
- Experience in testing 2 years+;
- Understanding of testing strategies and techniques;
- Java SE;
- Good English skills.
- Nice to have:
- Experience with Arquillan Graphene;
- Experience with Jenkins.
- Friendly team
- Interesting projects, business trips to Europe
- Flexible working hours
- Lounge zones, summer terraces with a view, coffee & tea 24/7
- Partial compensation of gym membership fee
- Training & development activities
- Official employment, Annual bonus
- Voluntary health insurance
- Volleyball, football, table football, ping-pong, hockey, PS4, bicycle parking